Follow the links below to view the list of projects currently funded by:
- Citrus Research and Development Foundation (CRDF),
- California Research Board (CRB) and
- Texas Citrus Producers Board (TCPB),
as well as the Federal funded projects by the
- U. S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) Specialty Crop Research Initiative (SCRI) Citrus Disease Research and Extension Program (CDRE) which was authorized by USDA’s National Institute of Food and Agriculture (NIFA), and
- USDA Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (APHIS) Multi-Agency Coordination (MAC) :
CRDF, with assistance from industry, state and federal agencies, has assembled the attached summary of research projects dedicated to citrus in the United States. The inventory has drawn from sponsors as well as from performing institutions, and represents the majority of publically-funded research projects primarily focused on citrus. A table of acronyms used in the table also is provided.