The Commercial Product Delivery Committee is responsible for working with sponsored research partners to insure intellectual property rights are protected and commercial partners for manufacturing and marketing the technology are identified. This Committee will also work with entities licensed to use the technology to obtain regulatory approvals. The Committee will also support the industry need for re-registration or changes to labels on existing pesticides. The committee will include at least two (2) Category 1 members of the Board. Nominated Non-Board committee members will be approved by the Board.
Non-Board committee members may vote on matters coming before the Commercial Product Delivery Committee but shall not be entitled to vote on matters coming before the Board of Directors. The Chairman of the Commercial Product Delivery Committee will be a Category 1 Board member.
COMMERCIAL PRODUCT DELIVERY COMMITTEE MEMBERS
- Ben McLean III, Chairman
- Mary L. Duryea, Ph.D.
- Ricke A. Kress
- Hugh W. Thompson III
- Jerome M. (Jerry) Newlin
- Shannon R. Shepp
- Robert J. (Bob) Stambaugh
NON-BOARD MEMBERS OF THE COMMERCIAL PRODUCT DELIVERY COMMITTEE
- Timothy A. Anglea, Ph.D.
- Mark D. Colbert
- Peter McClure
- Anderson H. (Andy) Rackley
- David Howard
Commercial Product Delivery Program Manager
- James A. Dukowitz, PhD.
Current projects the committee is working on include
- Neonicotinoid label modification to allow for additional applications per season
- Identifying, testing and development of new Antibacterials to suppress HLB
- RNAi - new psyllid control products based on gene disruption to combat HLB transmission
- CTV vectors to test the ability of various antimicrobial genes to interrupt or prevent HLB disease
- Genetic resistance to citrus canker
- Advanced production systems and high density plantings
- Canine ‘scouting’ of disease detection
- Diaprepes Root Weevil – pheromone development to control root injury by weevils