In addition to the final report abstract posted on the quarterly reporting pdf form, a comprehensive final report is required to be submitted by email to [email protected] within 30 days of the project end date.
The comprehensive final report should be a Word file which includes the following elements:
- PI, Title of Project, Project # and Duration (start and end dates)
- Abstract (as submitted on the progress report form)
- Project Objectives
- Major accomplishments of the project per objective – progress towards stated milestones,
- Major shortcomings and unfinished business
- Opportunities going forward and next steps toward application of results
- A complete list of all publications resulting from this project
Please include progress for all collaborators or subcontractors involved in this project in this single report.
The final report is not page limited and constitutes the last deliverable of the project from the PI that will allow completion of the contract and final payment. The report will be used to evaluate accomplishments of the project against CRDF program goals and to evaluate the opportunity for follow-on research resulting from the project just completed.